The page is loading, please wait…
© 2005 – 2017 Faculty of Education of Trnava University in Trnava, all rights reserved. Today’s date: 30. 3. 2017.
Note: Site is under construction…
Information on Admission Procedure for Academic Year 2009/2010
|Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
Studies Application Deadline:
27th February 2009
|Doctoral Degree Studies
|according to announcements in daily
print and on the faculty website
|Application Fee:||33,19 €|
|IBAN:||SK42 8180 0000 0070 0024 1199|
Application Form Documents
- Proof of payment of Admission procedure fee
- Applicants for Bachelor’s Study are obliged to provide authenticated copies of their annual school reports and school‑leaving examination report (applicants taking the school‑leaving examination in the school year of 2008/2009 must have their results for 1st – 3rd grade of secondary school confirmed by their secondary school, authenticated copies of the 4th grade school report and school‑leaving examination report need to be sent by the applicants by 10th June)
- Applicants for Master’s Study Programmes are obliged to provide authenticated copy of their Bachelor’s diploma, Bachelor’s state examination certificate and statement of exams taken and passed at university (applicants who are completing their Bachelor’s studies in the academic year 2008/2009 must send these documents by 10th July)
- Applicants for the study programme with the subject specialisation in chemistry are obliged to provide a medical certificate proving eligibility to study the selected programme
- Applicants for the study programme with the subject specialisation in religious education are obliged to provide an authenticated copy of their certificate of baptism and recommendation for studying with a stamp from the presbytery office in place of their permanent residence
In case of insufficient number of applicants the faculty reserves the right not to open the corresponding study programme.
Accomplishing complete secondary education forms the primary condition. In case the number of applicants for particular study programmes exceeds planned number of accepted students by more than 20 percent, the study admission decision is made on the basis of results the students reached in their previous university studies.
Graduation in the bachelor study programme in relevant or related study field forms the minimal condition of the admission to take up studies. In case the number of applicants for particular study programmes exceeds planned number of accepted students by more than 20 percent, the study admission decision is made on the basis of results the students reached in their previous university studies.
Completion of second level of university education in relevant or related study field forms the primary condition of the admission to take up doctoral studies. The applicant enrols for the study programme together with selection of a dissertation thesis theme. The faculty announces information on admission procedure to doctoral study programmes together with themes of dissertation theses by means of daily newspapers and its internet website.
Graduates in teacher training bachelor study programmes are mainly being prepared in such manner so that they continue gaining teacher qualification in related master study programmes. They also gain qualification for supportive educational activities.
Graduates in master study programmes teacher training gain full teacher qualification for lower and upper secondary education in corresponding study programme orientation.
Graduates in the bachelor study programme teacher training in vocational subjects gain qualification for teaching vocational practical subjects at secondary vocational.
Graduates in the bachelor study programme pre‑primary and primary education gain qualification of a kindergarten teacher.
Graduates in the interdisciplinary study programme inclusive primary education gain qualification as teachers in kindergartens or teachers in kindergartens with disabled children.
Graduates in the study programme teacher training for primary education gain qualification as teachers of all subjects at primary schools for children aged 6‑11.
Graduates in bachelor’s study social pedagogy gain complex educator’s qualification in the field of social work and social education.
Graduates in master’s study social pedagogy are widely profiled specialists in the field of social education, youth service and social care for children.
Graduates in doctoral study are prepared for research and conceptual work in given fields.